On the QT Special Feature: 2019 Garden Tour Preview Submissions
On the QT Special Feature: Tourism Plans for 2019
Here’s your opportunity to entice fellow GWA members to consider one of the trips you’ll lead in 2019. Members will be able to peruse the list and decide to take a trip, possibly inviting family or friends along.
Please keep the information brief and pertinent. Use this listing as an invitation to your website or other source, where interested parties can get all the details. If a detail is not known, put TBA.
If you have a photo of a pending trip, please consider submitting it to illustrate this January-February 2019 feature in On the QT. Photos need to be at least 500KB; 1MB is better. And please provide a caption for the photo to include what/where is in the photo and photo credit.
Lastly, please put GWA travel in the subject line, submit as a Word document or in the body of the email.
What to submit:
- Who is conducting/leading the tour?
- Where are you going? (Can be main area, region, city, country…no need to list every stop.)
- Fee/estimates: Please give a range or base amount for the total. Convey cost details on your website.
- More information: (website, email, phone numbers…however you want people to reach you).
- Brief write up (50 words max).
All submissions are due no later than November 15, 2018 and can be sent to email@example.com.
For questions, please contact On the QT editor, Jo Ellen Meyers Sharp at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note this listing opportunity in only available to GWA members. Call 212.297.2198 for membership information.