On the QT
The Official Newsletter of GWA: The Association for Garden Communicators
Welcome to the newest iteration of GWA's premier publication, On the QT, featuring a fresh layout, new columns and even more GWA news and updates. Both members and non-members always have access to the latest On the QT issue, but the On the QT archives require a GWA member log-in.
In the June-July 2017 Issue...
- Sally Cunningham previews one of private gardens features on the #GWA2017 Tours
- Tips for First-Time #GWA2017 attendees from Carol Michel
- Reflections from GWA President Kirk Brown
- New and returning columns covering: Food with Denise Schreiber and Sustainability with Nancy Taylor Robson
- Overview of publishing contracts with GWA attorney, John Hazard
- GWA member profiles on Allen Bush & Teresa Watkins
- Recaps of recent Gro1000 events
- GWA Regional, Publishing and Industry News
- Plus much more!
GWA thanks its outstanding editorial team Editor Jo Ellen Meyers Sharp, Copy Editor Cathy Wilkinson Barash, & Graphic Designer Paul Wilson for putting together another terrific issue. GWA also thanks all of this issue's contributors for their excellent stories and columns.
Want to write for On the QT? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Viewing & Downloading Instructions
- To READ this issue, click here. To NAVIGATE the issue, select the PAGES OVERVIEW option on the left toolbar or use the directional arrows to the left and right of the issue to flip between pages.
- To DOWNLOAD this issue, click here. This will also allow you to print or save the issue to your desktop.
- To read on your MOBILE DEVICE click here
Please contact us at 212.297.2198 or email@example.com.