GWA Logo Downloads
Use of the logo to identify members and show unity among professional garden communicators is important and encouraged.
Downloading from this page signifies your acceptance of the GWA guidelines for use.
When using the GWA Member Logo:
- The GWA logo must be used in its entirety.
- The GWA logo must be sized proportionately.
- The GWA logo may be used on stationery, brochures, or Web sites to indicate that you or, if appropriate, your company is a member of GWA.
- The GWA logo may not be used on any products or in any manner that suggests or implies GWA endorsement of a particular product or idea.
- The GWA logo official color is PMS 355.
- Do not rotate, skew, or otherwise distort the logo in any way.
- When using the organization name, always use Garden Writers Association (GWA) with the first reference. GWA may be used for all references thereafter.
All requests, questions or concerns should be directed to Jennifer Gillette, GWA membership director at 703.257.1032 or email@example.com.
The GWA logo is available in several formats in both color and B&W. To download a copy of the logo, click on the appropriate link below:
GWA Member Logo: