GWA Call for Volunteers Deadline September 20
GWA Call for Volunteers
Get involved today!
Want to get involved with GWA? Committees and special projects are a great way to network with fellow members, make essential career connections and help shape the future of GWA. Below is a listing of current committees and special projects currently seeking volunteers.
Click the SIGN UP button below and tell us what your interested in!
Deadline Wednesday, September 20
- Association Outreach: Responsible for expanding GWA’s awareness of other green industry associations nationally and internationally and to have those same organizations become more aware of GWA, its members and their services. Learn more
- Communications: Responsible for developing and overseeing GWA's overall external and internal communications strategy. Learn more
- Conference Program: Responsible for developing and helping to select the topics for the educational sessions for the next annual GWA Conference and Expo. Learn more
- Education: Responsible for developing and selecting all educational programming for GWA throughout the year and perhaps adding monetizing possibilities for non-members.Learn more
- Membership: Responsible for developing strategies to increase member recruitment, retention and engagement. Learn more
- Sponsorship: Responsible for securing Annual Conference & Expo exhibitors and sponsors, but may also assist with the recruitment of allied members and the creation of other potential opportunities for partner organizations. Learn more
- Sustainability: Responsible for exploring projects and practices that further GWA’s commitment to sustainability. Learn more
- Regional or National Director: Give back to your industry, raise your profile and help shape the future of GWA.
- GWA Media Awards Judge: Adjudicate media award entries across all award genres, including writing, photography, digital media, broadcast media, publishing and trade.
- On the QT Newsletter Writer: Write for GWA’s bi-monthly newsletter, including recurring columns (technology, food, business, etc.) and special features. Paid opportunities available.
- GWAGrows Blog Writer: Write about being a garden communicator for GWA’s weekly blog. Pieces include GWA event recaps, practical tips and stories that give insight into the industry.