On the QT
The Official Newsletter of GWA: The Association for Garden Communicators
Welcome to the newest iteration of GWA's premier publication, On the QT, featuring a fresh layout, new columns and even more GWA news and updates. Both members and non-members always have access to the latest On the QT issue, but the On the QT archives require a GWA member log-in.
- Sally Cunningham previews some exciting gardens that will be featured at #GWA2017
- Update GWA President Kirk Brown
- New and returning columns covering: Food with Brooke Bates, Business with Katie Elzer-Peters, Photography with Derek Fell, and Sustainability with Anne Marie Van Nest
- Announcements on the GWA Media Awards and Nominations of Officers & Directors
- GWA member profile on Rob Cardillo & Angela Treadwell-Palmer
- GWA Regional, Publishing and Industry News
- Plus much more!
GWA thanks its outstanding editorial team Editor Jo Ellen Meyers Sharp, Copy Editor Cathy Wilkinson Barash, & Graphic Designer Paul Wilson for putting together another terrific issue. GWA also thanks all of this issue's contributors for their excellent stories and columns.
Want to write for On the QT? Contact email@example.com for more information.
Viewing & Downloading Instructions
- To READ this issue, click here. To NAVIGATE the issue, select the PAGES OVERVIEW option on the left toolbar or use the directional arrows to the left and right of the issue to flip between pages.
- To DOWNLOAD this issue, click here. This will also allow you to print or save the issue to your desktop.
- To read on your MOBILE DEVICE click here
Please contact us at 212.297.2198 or firstname.lastname@example.org.